27th and 28th February 2013
The Richmond Hill Hotel, Richmond, Surrey, UK
The 4th Annual Information Security Executive Summit will cover the critical issues and considerations that Information Technology and Information Security leaders need to be mindful of when planning their IT strategy for 2013 and beyond.
The key focus of the 2013 Summit will look at the ever increasing threats to IT Infrastructures from both internal and external sources. Combined with accelerating demand from business, Information Security will always be a top priority for IT Leaders. Through Keynote Sessions, Executive Round Tables and IT Leader Think Tanks, Case Studies will illustrate what has worked and what hasnâ€™t worked when deploying Information Security.
The 2013 Summit is critical for all CISOs, CIOs, IT Directors and Heads of Information Security and those key decision stakeholders with decision making authority.
The lead sessions and topic focus will incorporate the major challenges including:
- Risks of mobile devices and the evolving security threats of cloud computing
- The ever-challenging compliance with data protection â€“ taking appropriate measures to adhere to legal requirements but still allow for the higher demands of flexible working
- Data leakage challenges
- Mobile applications and security
- Worldwide security threats and vulnerabilities
- Modern day hackers and tackling the threats
- Ensuring business continuity
- Facebook and Twitter - keeping abreast of the major security issues surrounding social media
- Ensuring supplier and internal communication relationships are watertight
The conference is to be held at the prestigious Richmond Hill Hotel, Richmond.
All qualified delegates enjoy complimentary entry to the conference and a deluxe hospitality package including all meals and accommodation.